|Fraternal Order of Police Auxiliary|
Ask a question regarding membership: Florence Votava
Ask a question about forming an Auxiliary: Jackie Stinson
Contact an Auxiliary Representative in your State.
Who can join?
- Family members of a Fraternal Order of Police member in good standing
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Widow/widower of a Fraternal Order of Police member
- Honorary membership may be granted to immediate family members, 18 years of age or older, of duly sworn law enforcement officers who have given their lives in the performance of their duties
- Family organization dealing with family issues
- Progams relating to your family's health and safety
- Assistance and training for critical incidents
- Communication among police families
- Educational scholarships for members and their families
- Information regarding legislative issues important to police families
- Opportunity to establish a fraternal bond with police families